Sunday, April 25, 2021

April 25, 2021

 

Monday, April 19th – Sunday, April 25th
 

Who would have thought that PURPLE would win as theme? ๐Ÿ˜ธ

As expected I loved all this weeks entries. Sooo beautiful!
What’s not to like about purple? Like, it’s part of the rainbow! And CD’s are rainbow! And games used to come on CD’s….
I was rambling again? Woops… Okay, I’ll shut up about purple..

As you can see in the title, it was already the third weekly event held in the community discord!
Which ran from Monday, April 19th till Sunday, April 25th.
Monday is when the theme gets announced and you can enter till friday.
Voting is the whole week till saturday.
Sunday is G-day (G from GGP, get it? I’m soooo funny I know ๐Ÿ˜น) and the winners get announced, AND a poll is posted to decide the theme of next week.

Ahem ahem ahem!
To all participants, Congratulations!
To all non-participants, also congratulations! (and be sure to participate next week!)

Here are the WINNERS!!!

Winner of 1500 Points – JapaniKatti

By JapaniKatti
 

Winner of 1000 Points – Storm

By Storm
 

Winners of 500 Points – Xeloses & Nightxar

By Xeloses
 
By Nightxar  
 

I really can’t tell you enough how much I loved all entries! But I don’t think it comes as a surprise that I really loved Nightxars entry a lot!
It’s original art! With purple and cats and games and books and anime and cat pictures and cake! and did I mention cats?

As you can see, all kind of entries are allowed. You can post original art but screenshots are also allowed. You can find more info and rules about entering for next weeks theme in our discord!
The info should be pinned in the #event-submissions Channel.

Will I be seeing an entry of you next week? ๐Ÿ˜ป I’m looking forward to it!
See you in the discord!

-Nora๐Ÿ’œ

0 comments: