Dead of Winter Bundle. We felt this one was worth a closer look.
First tier - 1€
- Nothing to see here. Dead game, toxic community. Don't waste your dollar if this is the only game in the bundle that seems interesting to you.
Second tier ~6.44€
The previous item, and:
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
- Jump scares, scary school and a janitor with buggy Ai. The ratings are ok, but expect to be annoyed by bugs.
White Day VR: The Courage Test
- A first person hidden-object horror game. It's cheap enough on it's own so don't expect too much from this one.
- Detective/investigation game. Good ratings, but you do need to enjoy walking sims.
- A zombie shooter heavily inspired by Resident Evil. Not super highly rated but graphically it does stand out. Reviews on steam point out the writing is fairly mediocre and the game is fairly buggy.
Third tier - 9.76€
The previous items and:
- Now we're talking - this game is a first person (dark style) shooter. Though the game is still in early access, it's already raking in high review scores. The game itself looks like an odd gore-fest doom engine with pretty odd graphics, but people seem to enjoy it on overall.
- The star of this bundle. Pretty much the reason why you should get this bundle. As the game is around 11€ on steam right now, you're getting a discount and a bunch of other games for the same price. So, that seems a decent deal.
Dead estate is a pixel-art style action roguelike much like Blazing Beaks and similar room exploration games. It's an isometric shooter where you need to survive the rooms of the mansion. There's a ton of different weapons to find and use as you try to stay alive and progress through the game.
Review scores are "overwhelmingly positive" and the game was released just a few short months ago.
And if you're on the fence, there's always the free playable demo you can try first, and a discord that's active and has the devs taking community feedback.
Interested? Check out the bundle.
Post a Comment