Sunday, May 23, 2021

May 23, 2021

 

Monday, May 17th – Sunday, May 23th


Pew Pew Pew Guns and ammo!
That was this weeks theme of our Discord community event!
As always there were some great entries. I love how I get to know new games thanks to these entries!

Ahem ahem ahem!
To all participants, Congratulations!
To all non-participants, also congratulations! (and be sure to participate next week!)

Here are the WINNERS!!!

Winner of 1500 Points – Xeloses

By Xeloses
(I’m a little bit sad I can’t say “12 points to Xeloses!” but 11 points is still great!)
 

Winner of 1000 Points – Bae

By Bae
 

Winners of 500 Points – Alex Green & Smythe

By Alex Green
 
By Smythe
(This guy cracks me up, I laughed so much with this entry!)
 

The next event will change things up a bit. It will be a MEME event!
Voting for the meme template is going on NOW in the GGP discord, so check it out and cast your vote!
I’m sure it’s going to be awesome, past meme events always were great! Sooo looking forward to it!

Hope to see you soon!
-Nora💜

0 comments: