Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21, 2008
Mixing about the ad boxes some bit again. You know me, I like to experiment. Plus, PW seems to actually have some interesting advertisers. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it should straighten itself out in the next few days.

ps: Their customer support should apply for the guinness book of records, it's crazy fast!


Progress

Three posts in one day, am I ill?

On the subject of professions, Part 2 that you were promised earlier this month, is making progress and should be up soon(tm). I'm guessing you'll want my gathering paths to go with it, so I need to make some screenshots for that.

And, in case you checked the blog early this morning, I did a few tweaks to the last two posts as well. Plus there's another poll up on the right, be sure to check it out.

0 comments: